To start off on the right foot (haha) over here in Ningbo we have had a tonne of fun starting to talk about all the places our feet can take us! We concluded that we need our feet for so many things like walking, running, dancing and riding a bike. But most importantly, we felt like our feet could take us on adventures! We are SO excited to start our adventure with the Maharishi preps that we wanted to ask our new friends some questions because there were so many things we wanted to know about them. During our brainstorming we realised some of the things we knew that we shared were: we were the same age, we go to school, we eat lunch. Some of the things we knew were different were: We have different languages, different flags, maybe different houses and maybe different shaped faces? We decided we needed to find out!
We are so excited to hear the answers but we know it takes some time for the questions to travel across the seas so we did some really cool foot art while we were waiting!
Here was some of our questions:
1. What food do you eat? What drinks do you drink?
2. What clothes do you wear?
3. What colour is your hair and skin?
4. What is your home like?
5. What does your school look like?
6. What toys do you like?
7. What is Melbourne like?
8. What kind of swimsuits do you wear?
9. What is your daily routine?
10. What does your flag look like?
11. Are your cars faster than ours?
12. Are your rivers dirty or clean?
13. What are your favourite animals?
14. What is our time difference?
15. How many kinds of mountains do you have?
16. Is it hot in Australia?
17. Do you ride horses out in the open air?
18. Do you have watches in Australia?
19. What are you doing right now?